LATEST UPDATES ON TWITTER
Reasons to Exhibit
- Shows are immediate and compelling: you can't change the channel or turn the page.
- Consumers are ready to buy.
- Audience is pre-qualified by the show.
- Shows produce far fewer lookers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show they are ready to buy.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: immediate sales; quality leads; build brand awareness; sample product; set appointments; sell products.
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to watch immediate reactions.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are very cost-effective. It is the show that makes a massive investment in marketing.
- Shows are the last remaining form of face-to-face marketing.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.
Let us help you achieve your sales and marketing goals, reserve your space today.
The Ottawa Home & Garden Show has a proud 30+year tradition of providing an exciting and dynamic exhibition to consumers.
Show attendees look to us for ideas, information and inspiration when it comes to home improvements and we work hard to deliver. They also trust us as a reliable resource - you, your company and your product will benefit from the credibility the Show brings to your sales and marketing process.
Be part of the best companies showcasing the latest products and services for the home and garden. Put the power of the Ottawa Home & Garden Show to work for your company, call us today.
Receive VIP ticket deals,
celebrity tips, and show news.
|Thurs. Mar 20
||12pm - 9pm
|Frid. Mar 21
||12pm - 9pm
|Sat. Mar 22
||9am – 7pm
|Sun. Mar 23
||9am – 5pm
Adults : $13
Seniors (60+) : $11
Youth (13-17) : $11
Children (12 & under) : FREE
FREE PARKING THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS COURTESY OF CBHP
*Free parking for the first 1,000 cars starting at 4 pm on Thursday and Friday only.